It all starts with finding an opportunity that interests you.
- Upload your resume and fill out the questionnaire using our online tools.
- If qualified, a recruiter will call and complete a brief phone interview.
- An in-person interview will be held on site with someone from our Human Resources team or management staff.
- If offered the position, our hiring manager will call you directly.
- Join us on your first day for orientation and welcome to the KAG team!
The Kenan Advantage Group is full of opportunities; we look forward to speaking with you!
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the online application process.
Most of our recruiters work out of one location, so we strongly encourage you to apply online.
A cover letter is not required. However, if you would like to submit one please address it to the Human Resources Department.
Yes. The majority of our recruiting events take place on college campuses. We will post any upcoming job fairs we will be attending on the “All Other Career Opportunities” homepage.
There are a few ways to stay up- to- date on our job opportunities. Please click the Apply Now tab to see a full listing of open positions. Also, check us out on Facebook or follow us @KAGTalent for frequent job postings and company updates!
Unfortunately our online application is not compatible with mobile devices.
Whether applying for a position with our Field Operations or at the KAG Support Center, the nature of our business requires employees to work on site. However with over 400 locations across the United States, there are many convenient options!
If you have more questions, please call the KAG Support Center at (800) 969-5419 and ask to speak with the Human Resources Department.