KAG Internships & Co-op Programs
Are you looking to gain valuable work experience? Are you interested in logistics, information technology, accounting, business development, or other related areas? Send us your resume! The Kenan Advantage Group is always seeking motivated individuals to take part in our wide-range of internship and co-op programs at our KAG Support Center in North Canton, OH. Our programs are more than making copies, coffee runs, and lunch orders. At KAG you will gain valuable experiences to help you grow professionally.
What you will do:
- Take the lead through independent projects
- Receive mentoring and collaborate with professionals in your field
- Gain a better understanding of our business as well as the transportation and logistics industry
- Cultivate skills important to beginning a successful career
What we’re looking for:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, IT, or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm with a strong desire to learn
- Precedence given to students looking for year-round internship/co-op; summer internships also available
We value our interns and will tailor your experience to match your interests and career goals.
To apply for our Internships and Co-Ops Programs, recently graduated? Check out our Leadership Development Program.