THE FOOD PRODUCTS ADVANTAGE
Safely Transporting Your Products with Integrity. Serving North America’s most prominent companies for over 70 years with independent, dedicated fleet and terminals. We developed and adhere to best-in-class trailer cleaning and product integrity processes focusing on safety, security and service, providing you with multi-modal solutions on a continental scale. Additionally, we provide consistent on-time tanker transportation services to a variety of accounts, both large and small.
- KAG Smith System driver training ensures the safe transport of your food products with quality hauling expertise
- Provide advanced Omnitracs GPS fleet tracking on all trucks to proactively monitor every load’s status, staying informed and on schedule
- In-transit heat equipment for food delivery, including advanced and modern equipment enables us to maintain a specific temperature during transportation, which is especially critical during winter months.
- Our trailers are equipped with pumps that facilitate the transfer of products on and off the trailer for added convenience.
- Weather update systems and advanced communication keep you informed about potential weather-related disruptions.
- Our innovative and creative solutions allow us to meet all your needs, including offering dedicated services or creating pop-up dedicated fleets when necessary.
- Audited and approved state-of-the-art KAG cleaning facilities by the industry’s most stringent companies
- Kosher-certified terminals, cleaning facilities and trailer fleet – approved by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc) – to rely on for unrivaled tank cleaning processes
- KAG regulatory cleaning procedures exceed Food and Drug Administration Standards for optimum safety
- A SmartWay® Excellence Award Winner – Kenan Advantage Group is a SmartWay Excellence Award winner. We lead our industry in improving freight efficiency and contributing to cleaner air within our supply chains.
- Agriculture / Food Industry
- Liquid Sweeteners
- Dry Sweeteners
- Edible Oils
- Pet Food Ingredients
- Fats and Lards
- Specialty Food Ingredients
- Frozen Foods
- Dry Bulk